Simple Home Workout for Women’s Weight Loss
Obesity and overweight are spearheads of public health policies. Weight gain is always a topical issue and not just for nutritionists-dietitians or health beauty magazines to fill their pockets.
According to the World Health Organization, since 1980, the number of obesity cases has doubled worldwide! Without any ado let’s drive straight into the topic. Here we have listed some of the best and effective exercises for weight loss that you can do relatively anywhere.
A sedentary lifestyle constant stress and a less than perfect diet none of this help your body and good we’ve put together a quick home workout that will help you stay fit and steer clear of any possible future fitness problems. Following a healthy active lifestyle also help you tone your body muscles and look younger.
6 Effective At-Home Weight Loss Exercises
How about we start with burpees. Burpee is one of most effective and intense bodyweight workouts. Just by doing burpee alone, you can burn up to 250 calories within 30 minutes. But proper form is very important.
- Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart.
- Lower your body into and spot your hands on the floor
- At that point kick your feet back behind you so you end up in a push-up position
- When you’ve done that bring your feet back under you into a squat and bounce up
- Repeat doing this exercise as much as you can like AMRAP. 1 minute of doing burpees once or twice a week will effectively keep your metabolism at peak. But don’t strain yourself too much, one minute of the burpee is enough.
Body weight squat exercise is a best choice for lower body muscles. This exercise will help you to tone your butt. Now follow the instructions listed below to execute the exercise. Don’t worry it’s a very less intense workout compared to burpee.
- Start squat exercise in a standing position with your feet somewhat more than shoulder-width.
- Your back should be straight.
- Twist your knees and sit back sort of like you’re sitting in a non-existent seat.
- As you’re doing this broaden your arms straight out before you to help keep your balance. It’s very critical to keep the best possible form. As you’re squatting your back need to be straight and your knees at a 90-degree angle and in accordance with your toes no hunching at that point then return up.
This activity will improve your flexibility not to mention how your butt will look sexy in your favourite jeans.
Read our another content about 8 exercises that burn stomach fat fast
Plank is seriously a super effective yet easier exercise its part of pretty much every women’s body weight workout and our little workout routine is no exception. Most of the time you can do this exercise as a finishing workout. After mastering the normal plank you should try advanced plank variations.
- Get down on the floor
- Place your hands directly under your shoulders
- place your toes on the floor and squeeze those glutes to stabilize your body
- Be sure to keep your abs tight and your body in a straight line
- Don’t let your tummy dip toward the floor just hold this position for minimum 30 seconds.
4: Dumbbell Push Press
Next exercise is dumbbell push press. Yes just like the name indicate you need dumbbells to do this work out.
- Start doing dumbbell push press by standing with your legs straight and your feet shoulder width apart.
- Lift the dumbbells over your head until your elbows are locked
- From this position bring the dumbbells down to the sides at shoulder level
- Then lift them up again. Repeat this exercise for 1 minute.
Meanwhile, let me clear one thing, strength training is one of the best way to boost metabolism. You don’t need to spend hours at the gym for lifting huge weights though doing exercise like this just two to three times a week can completely transform your upper body and trust me you’ll like it in the end.
Read our another content about 7 Health Benefits of Morning Workouts
This exercise also was known as the butt lifts. It will open up any tightness in your hips caused by long periods of sitting this exercise also strengthens your core improves your posture and get that booty in shape it will help you to become stronger fitter and sexier.
- Lie down comfortably on your back with your arms down by your sides knees bent and feet placed firmly on the floor
- Squeeze your glutes to lift your hips up off the floor and bring them up as high as you can towards the ceiling
- Then slowly lower your hips back down
- You have 1 minute for this exercise so let’s begin
6. Y to T Raises
Next exercise in the list is Y to T raises. It is time to bust your dumbbells back out for this one
- Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart
- Lean your torso slightly forward and bend your knees a bit raise your arms up so that your body forms the letter Y
- Then lower your arms to starting position and raise them to the sides and make the letter T
- After that go back to the Y and repeat
You have 1 minute for this exercise so let’s begin. This single exercise will strengthen your back and shoulder muscles they’re great at fixing bad posture which can lead to all sorts of other problems don’t rush it keep it slow and feel the muscles of your body working.
First of all you should make cardio your new best friend along with weight training, if you want to have a toned and gorgeous body and more importantly good cardio workout will help you maintain a healthy heart as well if you’re really looking for a way to improve your health, you need to exercise to keep 80 percent of your maximum heart beat rate for at least 30 minutes a day.
Three to four times a week for example on a scale of 1 to 10 if 10 is as hard as you can push yourself your workouts should always be at least an 8 as far as effort is concerned and don’t underestimate the power of walking either it’s the simplest most affordable. Anyone can do these exercises, do it, burn calories and improves your mood.
Choose exercises that’s also easy on your joints sounds like a win-win to me and finally start doing yoga, yeah I know it’s all trendy and hyped up but that’s not without reason Yoga can change your whole perspective on life.
Read our another content about 15 Best Ab Workouts for Women, According to Top Fitness Experts